Our name reflects our history: Touchmark at All Saints. The five-acre, park-like campus is built on the grounds of the All Saints School for girls constructed in 1884, which now is a central part of the All Saints National Register Historic District.
When the diocese sold the school, it stipulated that Touchmark preserve the school’s historical significance. Touchmark has honored this request, carefully polishing hardwood floors and woodwork as well as refurbishing the historic All Saints Chapelwood building, including cupola, bell tower, and bell. We also retained the chapel’s original organ and stained-glass windows. These are documented to be the first Tiffany stained-glass windows in South Dakota.
With all this as the backdrop, you’ll find a wide selection of homes here. Styles include studios as well as one- and two-bedroom homes. Some also include a den.
It’s the people that bring alive every Touchmark community. Within Touchmark at All Saints, residents participate in Heart Smart classes and Brain Builders groups. They enjoy ceramics classes as well as bridge, UNO®, Texas Hold ’Em, and Wii bowling. They celebrate all occasions, including the annual All Saints Easter Egg Hunt, summer outdoor Municipal Band concert, and, of course, All Saints Day.